Waterford Accountants Workplace
Maintaining employee retention is vital to Waterford Accountants, so as to maintain quality staff. We have a team determined to achieve a common goal and identify the needs to encourage personal development. We accomplish this via individual training budgets and plans, continual in-house training, cross divisional work opportunities and individual development reviews.
With a solid foundation for future growth, a wealth of experience, adoption of industry best practices and a team of skilled people committed to excellence – Waterford Accountants continues to raise the bar and set new standards that others can only desire to achieve.
Required skills and attitudes:
- Strong tertiary academic results.
- Comfortable in a fast past team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sufficient knowledge of numerous accounting products (MYOB, Quickbooks, Banklink, Quicken).
If this sounds like a worthy ambition to you, then we would like to hear from you.
Waterford Accountants offers rewarding careers in the areas of:
- Office Administration.
- Financial Planning.
- Sales and Marketing.
- Risk and Internal Audit.
Current Positions Available: